SBI Australia to be established at Monash University (2012/10/17)
BioJapan 2012 (2012/Oct/10-12)
- SBI will have an exhbition booth at BioJapan 2012 @ Pacifico Yokohama, Oct 10-12, 2012
- Kitano will present "Systems Drug Design and Garuda Platform" in OIST Seminar on Oct 10th.
Collaborations with FDA (2012/June)
Joint Research with EMBL Australia (2012/03/21)
EMBL Australia and the Systems Biology Institute (SBI) have reached agreement to support Australian life science research in 2012 through joint activities including collaboration and sharing of expertise via workshops, training and other opportunities that will enhance researchers' understanding of the capabilities of genomics and bioinformatics. (...more).
- Research on Parkinson's Disease with Luxembourg (2011/06/09)
- BioComplexity Symposium @Singapore (2011/02/16)
> More News
SBI would like to express our heartfelt condolences to everyone who has been affected by the earthquake which hit the Tohoku (northeast) region of Japan on Friday, March 11, 2011.
Researcher / Senior Researcher for Systems Biology.
For details, check here and contact info @ sbi.jp
- new Makanae K, Kintaka R, Makino T, Kitano H, Moriya H., Identification of dosage-sensitive genes in Saccharomyces cerevisiae using the genetic tug-of-war method., Genome Res. 2013 Feb;23(2):300-11. doi: 10.1101/gr.146662.112.
- new Adams R, Clark A, Yamaguchi A, Hanlon N, Tsorman N, Ali S, Lebedeva G, Goltsov A, Sorokin A, Akman OE, Troein C, Millar AJ, Goryanin I, Gilmore S., SBSI: An extensible distributed software infrastructure for parameter estimation in systems biology. Bioinformatics, 2013
- new (Book chapter) Ghosh S, Matsuoka Y, Asa Y, Kitano H, Bhardwaj A, Scaria V, Vashisht R, Shah A, Mondal AK, Vishnoi P, Sonal K, Jain A, Priyadarshini P, Bhattacharyya K, Kumar V, Passi A, Sharma P, Brahmachari S., Software Platform for Metabolic Network Reconstruction of Mycobacterium tuberculosis., Systems Biology of Tuberculosis,
2013, pp 21-35 ed. McFadden J, Beste DJB, Kierzek AM, 01/2013; Springer
- new Schaefer MH, Lopes TJ, Nancy Mah, Shoemaker JE, Matsuoka Y, Fontaine JF, Louis-Jeune C, Eisfeld AJ, Neumann G, Perez-Iratxeta C, Kawaoka Y, Kitano H, Andrade-Navarro M., Adding Protein Context to the Human Protein-Protein Interaction Network to Reveal Meaningful Interactions., PLoS Comput Biol. 01/2013; 9(1):e1002860.
- Shoemaker JE, Lopes TJ, Ghosh S, Matsuoka Y, Kawaoka Y, Kitano H., CTen: a web-based platform for identifying enriched cell types from heterogeneous microarray data., BMC Genomics. 2012 Sep 6;13(1):460. [Epub ahead of print] PMID: 22953731
- Shoemaker JE, Fukuyama S, Eisfeld AJ, Muramoto Y, Watanabe S, Watanabe T, Matsuoka Y, Kitano H, Kawaoka Y., Integrated network analysis reveals a novel role for the cell cycle in 2009 pandemic influenza virus-induced inflammation in macaque lungs.,
BMC Syst Biol. 2012 Aug 31;6(1):117. [Epub ahead of print] PMID: 22937776
- Mizuno S, Iijima R, Ogishima S, Kikuchi M, Matsuoka Y, Ghosh S, Miyamoto T, Miyashita A, Kuwano R, Tanaka H., AlzPathway: a comprehensive map of signaling pathways of Alzheimer's disease. BMC Syst Biol. 2012 May 30;6(1):52. [Epub ahead of print]
- van Iersel MP, Villéger AC, Czauderna T, Boyd SE, Bergmann FT, Luna A, Demir E, Sorokin A, Dogrusoz U, Matsuoka Y, Funahashi A, Aladjem MI, Mi H, Moodie SL, Kitano H, Le Novère N, Schreiber F., Software support for SBGN maps: SBGN-ML and LibSBGN, Bioinformatics (2012)
> More Papers