SBI Australia signed MoU with Monash IVF, Australian Regenerative Medicine Institute (ARMI) (2013/05)
- SBI to work with Monash IVF, a premier clinical and research institute in Australia, on systems biology of reproductive medicine to improve clinical success. SBI, through recently established SBI Australia, Monash IVF, and Australian Regenerative Medicine Institute (ARMI) signed MoU for a series of joint research spanning from basic to clinical research to bring systems biology into infertility issue. >> SBI Australia
SBI Australia to be established at Monash University (2012/10/17)
BioJapan 2012 (2012/Oct/10-12)
- SBI will have an exhbition booth at BioJapan 2012 @ Pacifico Yokohama, Oct 10-12, 2012. Kitano will present "Systems Drug Design and Garuda Platform" in OIST Seminar on Oct 10th.
Collaborations with FDA (2012/June)
Joint Research with EMBL Australia (2012/03/21)
EMBL Australia and the Systems Biology Institute (SBI) have reached agreement to support Australian life science research in 2012 through joint activities including collaboration and sharing of expertise via workshops, training and other opportunities that will enhance researchers' understanding of the capabilities of genomics and bioinformatics. (...more).
- Research on Parkinson's Disease with Luxembourg (2011/06/09)
- BioComplexity Symposium @Singapore (2011/02/16)
> More News
- Matsuoka, Y., Funahashi, A., Ghosh, S. & Kitano, H. Modeling and Simulation Using CellDesigner. Methods Mol Biol. (2014) 1164:121-45. doi: 10.1007/978-1-4939-0805-9_11
- Muramoto, Y, Shoemaker JE, Mai LTQ, Itoh Y, Tamura D, Sakai-Tagawa Y, Imai H, Uraki R, Takano R, Kawakami E, Ito M, Okamoto, K, Ishigaki H, Mimuro H, Sasakawa C, Matsuoka Y, Noda T, Fukuyama S, Ogasawara K, Kitano H, Kawaoka Y. Disease severity is associated with differential gene expression at the early and late phases of infection in non-human primates infected with different H5N1 highly pathogenic avian influenza viruses. Journal of Virology (2014). doi:10.1128/JVI.00907-14
- Marti-Solano M, Birney E, Bril A, Della Pasqua O, Kitano H, Mons B, Xenarios I, Sanz F., Integrative knowledge management to enhance pharmaceutical R&D. Nature Reivew Drug Discovery 13, 239 (2014) doi:10.1038/nrd4290
- Kitano H. (2013) The Grand Challenge of Systems Medicine. World Health Summit Yearbook 2013.
- Hsin KY, Ghosh S, Kitano H (2013) Combining machine learning systems and multiple docking simulation packages to improve docking prediction reliability for network pharmacology. PLoS One 8 (12):e83922.
- Ghosh S, Matsuoka Y, Asai Y, Hsin KY, Kitano H (2013) Toward an integrated software platform for systems pharmacology. Biopharmaceutics & drug disposition 34 (9):508-526.
- Hase T, Ghosh S, Yamanaka R, Kitano H (2013) Harnessing Diversity towards the Reconstructing of Large Scale Gene Regulatory Networks. PLoS Comput Biol 9(11): e1003361.
- Matsuoka Y, Matsumae H, Katoh M, Eisfeld AJ, Neumann G, Hase T, Ghosh S, Shoemaker JE, Lopes TJ, Watanabe T, Watanabe S, Fukuyama S, Kitano H, Kawaoka Y. A comprehensive map of the influenza A virus replication cycle. BMC Syst Biol. 2013 Oct 2;7(1):97.
- Yamashita F, Sasa Y, Yoshida S, Hisaka A, Asai Y, Kitano H, Hashida M, Suzuki H., Modeling of Rifampicin-Induced CYP3A4 Activation Dynamics for the Prediction of Clinical Drug-Drug Interactions from In Vitro Data. PLoS One. 2013 Sep 24;8(9):e70330.
- Fujita KA, Ostaszewski M, Matsuoka Y, Ghosh S, Glaab E, Trefois C,Crespo I, Peruma TMl, Jurkowski W, Antony PMA, Diederich N, Buttini M, Kodama A, Satagopam VP, Eifes S, del Sol A, Schneider R, Kitano H, Balling R, Integrating Pathways of Parkinson's Disease in a Molecular Interaction Map., Molecular Neurobiology 2013 doi:10.1007/s12035-013-8489-4
> More Papers